Dr. Jim Hill is a friend of mine and co-developer of the National Weight Control Registry – the nation’s largest database of individuals who have lost at least 30 pounds and kept off the weight for at least 1 year. Jim has been studying their commonalities – and has determined that there is in fact a recipe for long-term weight loss success. I shared the recipe with ABC news today. My interviewer (Natasha Barrett) was really funny, and had tendencies to blurt questions in the middle of our conversation (such as: “what do you think of granola bars?”)
You may also like these posts
- Healthcare And The Importance Of Hope
- Tips For Hospitals: Hiring Locum Tenens Physicians
- Why Young Physicians Should Consider Locum Tenens: Try Before You Buy!
- Book Review: Is Empathy Learned By Faking It Till It’s Real?
- When In Doubt, Ask A Family Member