Dr. Jim Hill is a friend of mine and co-developer of the National Weight Control Registry – the nation’s largest database of individuals who have lost at least 30 pounds and kept off the weight for at least 1 year. Jim has been studying their commonalities – and has determined that there is in fact a recipe for long-term weight loss success. I shared the recipe with ABC news today. My interviewer (Natasha Barrett) was really funny, and had tendencies to blurt questions in the middle of our conversation (such as: “what do you think of granola bars?”)
You may also like these posts
- Is Extreme Dieting And Exercise Worth It? My Personal Journey – With Photos
- The Top 10 Things We Should Tell Our Patients About Weight Loss
- More Evidence That The Mediterranean Diet Is Healthiest
- Are Doctors’ Orders Less Likely To Be Followed If The Doctor Is Overweight?
- 10 Steps To Finding A Good Doctor And Having A Great Healthcare Experience