Dr. Jim Hill is a friend of mine and co-developer of the National Weight Control Registry – the nation’s largest database of individuals who have lost at least 30 pounds and kept off the weight for at least 1 year. Jim has been studying their commonalities – and has determined that there is in fact a recipe for long-term weight loss success. I shared the recipe with ABC news today. My interviewer (Natasha Barrett) was really funny, and had tendencies to blurt questions in the middle of our conversation (such as: “what do you think of granola bars?”)
You may also like these posts
- Tips For Hospitals: Hiring Locum Tenens Physicians
- Why Patient Autonomy Is Critical To Good Health Care
- How To Be A Successful Patient: Young Doctors Offer Some Advice
- Physician Specialty Silos Can Cause Friendly Fire Casualties
- Book Review: Is Empathy Learned By Faking It Till It’s Real?