Dr. Jim Hill is a friend of mine and co-developer of the National Weight Control Registry – the nation’s largest database of individuals who have lost at least 30 pounds and kept off the weight for at least 1 year. Jim has been studying their commonalities – and has determined that there is in fact a recipe for long-term weight loss success. I shared the recipe with ABC news today. My interviewer (Natasha Barrett) was really funny, and had tendencies to blurt questions in the middle of our conversation (such as: “what do you think of granola bars?”)
You may also like these posts
- Are Women More Motivated By A Chubby Fitness Trainer?
- Is Extreme Dieting And Exercise Worth It? My Personal Journey – With Photos
- Does Normalizing Obesity Do More Harm Than Good?
- How Many Calories Do I Need? And Other Questions From The Boys & Girls Clubs Fit Family Challenge
- Motivation Is More Important Than Information At Reversing Obesity