In this week’s CBSdoc.com video, Dr. Jon LaPook conducts a two-part interview with a colleague who thinks he might be a hypochondriac. I miss New York.
You may also like these posts
- Dr. Val’s Health Tips: Causes And Cures For Childhood Insomnia
- How Do Hospital Executives Feel About Locum Tenens Agencies And Traveling Physicians?
- Caring For Winter Olympians In Sochi: An Interview With Team USA’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gloria Beim
- Dr. Val, The Traveling Physician: Living La Vida Locums, Part 2
- More Unintended Consequences Of Digital Data: How An EMR Gave My Patient Syphilis